THE NEW YORK TIMES
“After a Father’s Heart Attack, a Well-Meant Lie Backfires.”
AMAZON, BARNES & NOBLE, INDEPENDENT BOOKSELLERS
The 2016 United States Presidential Election is the center of the story but not where the narratives start or end. The Nasty Women Book Project follows a diverse group of women sharing their tales of the election as a catalyst: an impetus to connect with one another and use their most genuine voices. To look closely at our world.
To learn from the past and apply it to their future. To show appreciation of each other’s individuality and their will to stand in solidarity. These are stories of new and continued activism; of discord and unity; of divides and bridges; of pain and empowerment; anger and solace; and of resistance. Eighty stories of American women across the nation. Nasty Women. 100% of proceeds donated to Planned Parenthood.
Contributing Writer: “By the Tips of our Fingertips,” an interview with Planned Parenthood CEO of the Great Northwest and the Hawaiian Islands, Christine Charbonneau.
THE HUFFINGTON POST
- “There are People who are Really Angry with Women Who Dare to Determine Their Reproduction Choices—Let Alone Run for President.”
- “What’s ‘Good’ About Trump: America’s (Inadvertent) Excellent Vocabulary Lesson.”
- “Why a Seattle Teen Disclosed Her Abortion Decision for her Senior Class Project.”
- “Are you Catholic Curious? If so, What One Question Would You Ask the Pope?”
- “The Great White Lie About Welfare Moms.”
Seattle Weekly is owned by Village Voice Media, New York
SEATTLE METROPOLITAN MAGAZINE
Seattle Metropolitan Magazine is amongst one of the Top 10 best-selling city magazines in the nation, that are No. 1 selling magazines in their respective markets, overall and in national and regional titles.
- SeaTown Diary: Mixed up-Doubles, When TV and tennis meet marriage and memory, reality gets rearranged
THE FINE LIVING CHANNEL, SCREAMING FLEA PRODUCTIONS
Screaming Flea Productions is one of the country’s leading producers of non-fiction television. Current popular shows: “Hoarders,” “Sell this House,” and “Project Afterlife.”
- I wrote myself (and my husband) onto “Me vs. Me,” a series that gave the “sports challenged” (my spouse) the opportunity of a lifetime to train one-on-one with a famous pro athlete. Lance Armstrong’s coach, Chris Carmichael narrated this series. (Click above to view the episode.)
RACECENTER NORTHWEST, “MOMS WHO ROCK ISSUE”
RaceCenter Northwest covers running and triathlon in the Pacific Northwest providing a comprehensive event calendar and region-specific content geared towards both novice and veteran athletes. RaceCenter Northwest is the official publication of USATF-Oregon Long Distance Running and is the magazine of choice for endurance sports athletes for the entire Northwest.
- “What’s My Line?”
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND MAGAZINE
- “Women in Wellness,” Fall 2016 Edition
- 50 Reasons to love Bainbridge Island
- Interview with a “Fashionista”
JOHN L. SCOTT REAL ESTATE
Promotional materials written for the sale of a multi-million dollar home on Bainbridge Island, WA, “Eagle Harbor`s Hidden Resort.”